Staffing Partners' client in the Twin Cities is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This a direct hire role paying $32K to $34K plus benefits. Work in a fun environment!
This person provides administrative support to the entire office. This duties include:
- Professionally administer incoming calls and redirect accordingly; provide information.
- Greet all guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Provide wide-ranging administrative and clerical support for all program areas including data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, word processing, and label production.
- Administer voicemail-based housing information request system.
- Perform daily mail distribution.
- Procurement and maintenance of all office supplies.
- Maintain common areas of office such as work room, conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas to ensure neat and professional appearance; keep them well-stocked.
- Assist with meetings and special events including coordination of staff social gatherings, lunches, etc.
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data on various topics.
- Perform other duties as required
Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint is desired.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGREC in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly