As a key member of a highly integrated and collaborative team, the Operations Associate is responsible for the execution of a variety of critical daily support tasks for the Reporting and Reconciliation Team (RRT) and Operations functions. These key processes are related to trade confirmation reconciliation, transaction reporting, and trade maintenance. This position will work closely with marketers, traders, accountants, and Operations team members. The Reporting & Reconciliation Associate will ensure compliance with established BU procedures and monitor and maintain the highest levels of internal control while providing top quality service to CRM's internal and external customers on a worldwide basis.
- Manage and report daily trade confirmations and outstanding document status.
- Prepare and send daily and weekly reporting for global distribution including (but not limited to) outstanding documents, revenue, and aging of receivables & payables.
- Perform daily trade audits and reconciliations. Escalate issues immediately by working with Trading, Operations, Accounting, and Treasury.
- Create settlements for intercompany trade activity.
- Assist in the ongoing swap trade reporting for both real-time and historical trades, confirmations and unwinds.
- Monitor new trade activity for customer reporting.
- Participate in projects and ad hoc requests.
- 2+ year degree (preferably business or business related, Math, Technology or IT)
- 2+ years of related work experience
- High degree of accountability & ability to take initiative
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service and internal control orientation
- Advanced PC and system skills, including MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, & Access
- BA/BS degree