KleinBank is a 2016 Star Tribune Top Workplace, 2015 recipient of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) International Torch Award for Ethics, and a 2012 recipient of the Minnesota Family Business Awards. As Minnesota’s largest family-owned state bank, our 21 community-focused locations have been serving the financial needs of local residents and businesses since 1907!
We are seeking to hire a PT Teller for our Plymouth location. In this position, this individual will:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Meet expected levels of performance for established service standards
- Recognize opportunities to cross-sell bank products/services
- Process customer deposits and withdrawals
- Maintain and balance the cash drawer according to performance standards
Qualifications for this position include: excellent customer service/sales skills & cash handling experience, previous Teller experience a plus! This position will work up to 29 hours per week, and will include Saturday rotations.
KleinBank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please complete the online application on www.kleinbank.com/banking/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
KleinBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity