Internal Auditor - Entry Level - Southwest Suburbs
Staffing Partners' client, a well-known manufacturer in the southwest suburbs, is adding an entry level Internal Auditor to their audit team. This individual will be responsible for developing and conducting internal audits under the direction of the Internal Audit Director.
- Conduct audits with accuracy, independence, and professionalism
- Identify control weaknesses and/or areas of non-compliance
- Participate in meetings with department(s) involved with audit
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 reporting requirements
- Identify and lead special projects to meet audit department objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field)
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Ability to interpret technical accounting and financial information
- Display high standards of ethical conduct
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: MRBIAP in the subject line. Thank you!