Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the mailing industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking Machine Operators on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity! Shifts are 12 hours and rotating. Compensation starts at $12.07 per hour or more depending on qualifications.
Our client produces direct mail that reaches the right audience, at the right time, with the right message. As the industry leader in direct mail, they take full advantage of their high-speed, state-of-the art production platform to achieve breakaway response rates.
MACHINE OPERATOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running department equipment to product according to customer's guidelines and standards operating procedures
- Conducting quality checks
- Packaging and moving finished product
- Machine set-up
- Completing computerized and paper documentation
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred ability to read and write basic English
- 1+ years in a related manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience participating in a safety team and/or other safety training is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand, bend, and stop for up to 12 hours
To apply for the Machine Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Machine Operator role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app