CNC Machine Operator
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Waseca, is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator, 2nd shift.
Our client is seeking a CNC Machine Operator, to work 2nd shift in Waseca. The pay range is $13-$15/hr.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The CNC Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Operating the CNC machine operator and various assembly operations
· Read and understand blueprints and instructions
· Performs inspections on parts for Quality
· Performs daily preventative maintenance
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator role:
· 1 years CNC Machining experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to understand and interpret complex drawings and specifications
· Reading and using various measurement equipment, and blue prints
· Good communication skills
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the CNC Machine operator position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks.