7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Electrical Assemblers in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these full-time positions will be within the client operating hours of 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m Monday - Thursday and possible OT on Friday from 6:30 a.m. to noon. Compensation for this position is $10.00 per hour. This manufacturing facility is willing to train those with the right skill set.
The Electrical Assembler positions exists in a manufacturing facility that serves warehouses across the nation. The company prides itself on quality and innovation. We are seeking a team-player to join our team that wants to work for a company that believes its associates are its greatest asset.
Electrical Assembler Responsibilities
· The Electrical Assembler positions are responsible for:
· Assemble and test electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Connect wires to components
· Test electrical system and continuity of circuits using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
· Diagnose malfunctioning components to locate the cause of a failure and correct
· Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
Electrical Assembler Requirements
· The following are required for the Electrical Assembler role:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Adhere to schedule with some flexibility for overtime and under-time hours
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Problem solving skills
· Team player
· Professional and pleasant demeanor
If you are interested in joining our team as an Electrical Assembler, please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app