Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Merchandise Specialists in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these full-time positions will be within the operating hours of 6:00 am -10:00 pm. Employees must be able to work either every Saturday or every Sunday and must be available to work holidays. Compensation for merchandise specialists is $10.75 per hour.
The Merchandise Specialist positions exists in a call center environment. The company's focus is providing customer service support to various large box retailers across the United States. We are seeking a team-player to join our team and provide the ultimate customer service experience in a timely and professional manner.
Merchandise Specialists Responsibilities
The Merchandise Specialist positions are responsible for:
· Interact with customers to provide information for entire shift
· Maintain productivity standards
· High level of professional customer service
· Accurately process transactions regarding products and services
· Accurately record all customer contacts
· Move fluently through computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
· Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for resolution
Merchandise Specialists Requirements
The following are required for the Merchandise Specialist role:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Adhere to schedule with some flexibility for overtime and under-time hours
· Work all holidays including Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Super Bowl Sunday
· Computer literate including Word and E-mail
· Strong problem solving skills
· Attend all training (1-2 weeks)
· Pass daily knowledge assessments in training
If you are interested in joining our team as a Merchandise Specialist, please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app