7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Food Packagers in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these positions will vary by week. The client offers first (6:00a.m-2:15p.m), second (2:00p.m-10:15p.m), and third shift (10:00p.m-6:00a.m) paying $12.00-$13.00/hr.
The Food Packager positions exists in a manufacturing facility that serves product across the nation. The company prides itself on the quality of their product. We are seeking a team-player to join our team that wants to work for a company strives for employee satisfaction and produce quality products. Food Packagers Responsibilities
The Food Packagers positions are responsible for:
· Package product within product specifications. This includes checking for correct code dates and defective packaging materials in an accurate and timely manner.
· Responsible for all job rotation tasks such as placing empty containers on line, repackaging boxes, stacking product on pallets, etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
· Completes paperwork and documentation in an accurate, neat and timely manner. (i.e.: production tickets, downtime reports, etc.), including completing basic computer operations and data entry.
· Responsible for sanitizing and cleaning equipment to meet quality control standards within a timely manner.
· Assists in line changeovers and other projects as assigned.
Food Packagers Requirements
The following are required for the Food Packagers role:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Willing to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8 hours.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work on short notice
If you are interested in joining our team as a Food Packager, please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app