Lead Product Owner - IAM
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD PRODUCT OWNERIdentity and Access Management (IAM) enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons.The Product Owner represents the “voice of the customer”- prioritizing the backlog to maximize business value and learning. They leverage insights from analytics, qualitative research, and industry trends to deliver simple and secure access to Target team members, contractors, vendor partners and guests. The product owner evangelizes for the IAM program across the organization, breaking the vision into achievable outcomes.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates objectives and key results (OKRs) for the platform and related products.
- Understands end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Iterates on the front end experience with the engineering team and communicates progress to business partners.
- Leads dual track agile to balance delivery and discovery activities within the team. Ensures the team is aligned on shared goals.
- Assesses value, develops opportunities, and prioritizes work to maximize value in alignment with the app strategy.
- Ensures epics and stories clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs to the development partners.
- Stays current on industry knowledge, business context and jobs-to-be-done related to the platform and educates partners accordingly.
- Demonstrates passion and fluency for the technical and data aspects of the business.
- Encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints across partner teams.
- Inspires others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the enterprise strategic direction.
- Fosters a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles.
- 3+ years implementing, developing and/or supporting implementations of enterprise-level systems
- Experience working alongside developers and designers in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years implementing, developing and/or supporting IAM systems
- Strong web development experience
- 3+ years in a leadership role