HRIS Payroll Analyst- Bloomington, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed up with our client to hire an HRIS Payroll Analyst. The HRIS Analyst will manage the HRIS process efficiently within the company.
*Direct Hire opportunity
$65,000-75,000 per year
- Develop and promote proactive business processes using the HRIS to solve business needs while enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRIS capabilities by all stakeholders.
- Manage HRIS reporting including executive, finance, benefits, budgets & other related HRIS requests.
- Work with Finance and HR team on annual financial and 401(k) audits.
- Develop and conduct end user training and assist end users with troubleshooting to ensure the efficient and effective use of the HRIS by employees, managers and human resource staff.
- Develop and maintain HRIS and payroll policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the various states and federal laws.
- Develop and maintain user access and system security and perform regular audits to ensure the integrity of the data.
- Process payroll and ensure all adjustments, direct deposits, and payroll checks are timely and accurately; research payroll issues and determine appropriate corrective action to ensure employee satisfaction of the process.
- Produce reports and assist managers in producing reports to ensure internal and external customers have the appropriate information to make personnel and budget decisions.
- Disburse appropriate information to vendors and third party administrators to ensure correct benefit allocation and processing.
- Process employment verifications from the variety of external sources to ensure accurate and consistent employee data is communicated.
- Conduct year-end and year-beginning procedures to ensure compliance with company standards and applicable laws.
- Recommend, implement and monitor, continuous improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes in order to achieve quality and profitability goals.
- 5+ years as HRIS Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Ultimate Software or UltiPro is required
- Experience with ADP or Ceridian preferred