Integrated Risk Manager
Humera is looking for qualified candidates for a Trade Risk Analyst for a position with our client in Hopkins, MN. This is a 6 month contract position, with a possibility for weekends or extended weekday hours.
- Conduct analysis on trade-related risks and partner with traders and other relevant functions teams to identify, analize, and include relevant risks on the position report. Collaborate in elaboration and implementation of risk management strategies.
- Prepare and distribute accurate and timely position reports for commodity, foreign exchange, and counterparty risks to the multiple stakeholders involved including trading team, the commercial team, other Finance functions, the Cargill Risk Committee, and external regulators such as the CFTC.
- Ensure the integrity of trading positions through accurate trade capture and the usage of timely and accurate market data. Ensure positions and daily P&L is updated accurately and able to explain underlying reason for movements.
- Reconcile between traders, brokers and systems, including revaluing positions to current market prices (mark-to-market) and analyzing past due contracts.
- Manage timely market price curve calculations and validate trader's curves. Ensure appropriate market data (prices, volatilities, spreads, basis, etc) are received from sources and validated.
- Manage compliance with data vendor contracts.
- Monitor compliance with pre-established limits, communicate breaches, and promply follow up on corrective action.
ACCOUNTING PROCESSES &
PROCEDURES / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Validate, reconcile, and report month-end trading P&L, including mark-to-market and P&L attribution. Communicate results and explain underlying reasons for movements to key stakeholders.
- Perform month-end financial reporting results and analysis, financial statement reviews, and conduct financial analysis of the balance sheet to ensure proper controls over financial reporting.
- Provides technical accounting data and information to Finance and Business partners and collaborates with A&F peers and cross-functional colleagues to determine key financial information to include in the financial and management reporting package.
- Monitors and measures compliance to the internal global control framework
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting and accounting to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Actively participate in new systems implementations as a trading subject matter expert.
A Bachelors degree is preferred but open to candidates with a similar skill set