Core Maker & Assembler - Direct-Hire!
CORE MAKER AND ASSEMBLER - Direct-Hire Opportunity
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with a supplier of plastic injected molded parts, aluminum die cast, permanent mold, sand cast and precision machined parts and prototypes in Le Sueur, MN, is currently interviewing for Core Makers and Assemblers to work during 2nd shift with compensation offered at $14.25 per hour.
The Core Maker and Assembler position is responsible for:
- Assembling shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines
- Inspecting the core machine prior to operation, ensuring that the machine is properly oiled and greased
- Assembling cores, which may include, gluing and fitting, as required
The following are required for the Core Maker and Assembler role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills
- Standing for a 10 hour shift
- Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus but not required
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Core Maker and Assembler position, simply click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions regarding this direct-hire opportunity, please call our office at 507-665-6204, ext 375.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app