7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS - Direct Hire Position!
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN, is currently interviewing for Core Makers and Assemblers on 2nd Shift.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is seeking Core Makers and Assemblers to work 2nd Shift in its Le Sueur, MN aluminum production plant. The pay is $14.25 per hour.
CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS RESPONSIBILITIES
The Core Makers and Assemblers position is responsible for:
- Assembling shell halves, patterns, and foundry flasks, and reinforces core boxes, using glue, clamps, wire, bolts, rams, or machines
- Inspecting the core machine prior to operation, ensuring that the machine is properly oiled and greased
- Assembling cores, which may include, gluing and fitting, as required
CORE MAKERS AND ASSEMBLERS REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Foundry Cleaner role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical skills
- Standing for a 10 hour shift
- Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus but not required
CONTACTTo submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembly position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app