7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Waseca, MN is currently interviewing for an Assembler.
Our client is seeking an Assembler to work first shift, 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
The Assembler position is responsible for:
· Operate machinery to assemble products
· Performs quality control on all parts
· Maintain routine data collection, entry and reporting
· Observe all established safe working and housekeeping procedures
The following are required for the Assembler role.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Assembler position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-818-3263.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app