2nd Shift Mail Processor
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a Mail Processing Company located in Mendota Heights, MN. We are seeking 2nd shift Part Time Mail Processors for these long-term employment opportunities. Compensation for Mail Processor is $11.00 per hour, 2nd shift hours fluctuate depending on mail volume. Start times can be as early as 3:00pm and as late as 6:00pm with an end of shift time of 11:30pm, Monday through Friday.
As a Mail Processor, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, a company that's a leader in cost-effective and efficient movement of mail to more than 200 countries and territories. Combining the operational expertise and reliability of a century-old institution with the latest in technological innovation.
Mail Processor Responsibilities:
- Manual handling of printed material and small packages throughout the processing area.
- Use of simple conveyance tools to process the mail.
- Processing of printed material or other mailing products via PC based systems for weight and labeling.
- Place processed mail on either Upper or Lower transportation belt, as outlined at station.
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures.
Mail Processor Requirements:
- Background Check.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Cognitive ability to proficiently sort items based on numeric sequence and other logical characteristics.
- Punctual, detail orientated and reliable.
If you are interested in the Mail Processor position with Doherty, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Mail Processor position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro office in Edina at 952-832-8300.
Download our mobile app for Android or iOS | www.Doherty.Jobs/App