SMT Machine Operator
Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Mankato, MN is interviewing for their 2nd shift Machine Operator position.
If you have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn, this is the perfect job for you! This is a full-time contract to hire position starting out at $10.50/hr on 2nd shift, Monday-Friday from 3:30pm-12:00am.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate records of the machine on the machine log sheet
- Identifying components and inspecting the product
- Effectively communicating with a team of three to work together to achieve quality product
- Learning all areas of the machine to be able to assist where needed
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Required to work overtime as requested
- Must be comfortable on a computer
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator job, please contact the Mankato Doherty office at 507-387-5009 or submit your resume to DSS_Mankato@doherty.jobs. You can also apply at http://www.doherty.jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app