Maintenance Technician $2,000 Sign On Bonus
HavenBrook Homes, a growing leader in providing single-family-homes for lease, is seeking qualified Maintenance Technicians for our maintenance division in the Metro Minneapolis - St. Paul market. The Maintenance Tech is primarily responsible for performing various home maintenance functions, including recording work activity in maintenance work orders, following up on unresolved work orders, and maintaining knowledge of HBH maintenance policies and procedures. These functions may also include:
Key responsibilities may include:
- Light plumbing repairs
- Filter Changes
- Appliance Repair
- Lock Repairs/Replacement
- Routine Maintenance
- Install/Repair Window Coverings
- Preventative Maintenance
- HVAC Repairs
- Vinyl Repair & Installation
- Problem Solving
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Trade school and/or military training a plus.
- One to five years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance experience (i.e., plumbing, electrical, carpeting, and painting, etc.) is preferred with proficiency in at least one major area.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record, and personal auto insurance.
- EPA certifiable or Licensed HVAC status is preferred.
** $2,000 Sign On Bonus**
$1,000 paid after successfully completing 30 days of employment
$1000 paid after successfully completing 90 days of employment
The position provides a competitive base salary, as well as medical/dental health coverage. For consideration and more information, please submit your resume. No phone calls please. No recruiters please.
HavenBrook Homes is an equal opportunity employer.