long-term contact opportunity!
Schedule weekly/monthly meetings
between client and customer.
- Be available to address customer requests not handled by engineering/sales
- Distribute meeting highlight notes after each monthly review. Follow up on any action items.
- Ensure shared files are stored on the appropriate SharePoint/APD sites.
- For requests from customer make sure a response is provided (this could be from engineering or sales or program mgmt)
- Manage tracking of quotes needed to establish costs. Monitor committed dates for response and follow up if not timely.
- Manage inventory of substrates/cores from customer.
- Assist with parts ordering and tracking for prototype builds (if needed).
- Track the schedule to ensure items are not missed and proper preparation is being done for upcoming milestones. Generate schedules if needed.
- Ensure cost tracking data that is provided to customer is stored and easily retrievable
- Self-motivated, very organized, and can manager information coming in many different directions
- An engineering and/or program management background would be beneficial.
- Bachelors degree preferred