Edge Advertising is an in-house agency that produces printed and electronic literature and catalogs, as well as website content, to our exclusive powersports dealers and consumers across U.S., Europe and Canada.
We are looking for a few great Technical Writers to join our team of writers who take pride in gathering the best product information in order to produce industry-leading copy to all the dealers and fellow gearheads of the world.
We are an EOE, offer full benefits, as well as 401K.
A Technical Writer is responsible for the development of technical copy and updating product copy while, maintaining vendor consistency and creating/updating charts as needed. Position works closely with the Senior Copywriter and other departments involved in catalog production and creative.
This position reports to the Senior Copywriter.
- Coordinate and write all content associated with assigned vendors/brands
- Work within the cataloging database to perform most of the position’s duties
- Work closely with vendors and Purchasing Department to gather accurate product information
- Traffic own work-flow to guarantee deadline delivery accordingly to schedule
- Responsible for writing instruction sheets, ads and special projects as needed per assigned vendors/clients
- Updating catalog vendor spreadsheets
- Improving SEO by updating and writing all attributes associated with assigned products
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent critical thinking and multitasking skills
- Detail orientated
- Degree in advertising, tech writing, communications or English
- 3+ years catalog or tech writing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
$40,000 to $44,000
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put Technical Writer position in the subject line.