7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Inginaire is looking for qualified candidates for a Mechanical Drafting position for our client in St. Paul, MN. This is a long term contract position with the possibility of an extension.
- Prepare/revise drawings for using AutoCAD LT 2009 and SolidWorks.
- Measuring and Testing products SolidWorks a. Prepare new and revise existing drawings of devices, prototypes and fixtures to document specifications for as requested. b. Responsible for providing accurate and timely drawings for approval.
- Measuring and Testing a. Perform testing per written test protocols and record data b.Take measurements of samples and prototypes
- Filing a. Maintain electronic copies of drawing per documented work instruction
- Formal training as a Mechanical Drafter required.
- AutoCAD 2000 or higher training preferred.
- SolidWorks 2013 or higher training preferred.
- Knowledge of Trigonometry and Geometry required.
- 3+ years work experience with AutoCAD in a manufacturing field required.
- Work experience with Solid Works 2013 or higher preferred.
- Experience with using metrology equipment (Caliper, Micrometer, Gage Pins) required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office experience required.