7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a reputable manufacturer in the food industry located in New Brighton, MN. We are seeking 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Quality Technicians for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour.
As a Quality Technician for this reputable manufacturer in the food industry, you will have the chance to be a part of a company that has always put an emphasis on authentic flavors, while providing healthy options that families and friends can enjoy together.
Quality Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure the compliance to product specifications and quality system requirements.
- Partner with the plan management and personnel to produce and supply products that exceed customer and consumer expectations.
- Strive for and uphold highest standard of quality.
Quality Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a food production quality or comparable role is a plus.
- Basic lab experience and PH testing.Must be proficient with a tape measure and the use of a scale.
- Must communicate effectively and concisely, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient with computers and documentation.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen.
To apply for the Quality Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Quality Technician position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app