6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a local manufacturer in their search for a Production Trainer in their Milaca, MN location. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Career Solutions. Enjoy a weekday schedule 7:00am-3:30pm, along with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Production Trainer conducts general employee training programs, including new hire training, Safety and ISO, ESD, and other training as directed. The Production Trainer also establishes and maintains the training program, manages certifications, and evaluates training needs within the facility.
PRODUCTION TRAINER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Trains employees on basic issues pertinent to their job.
• Updates training continuously, developing new training associated with the introduction of new products or services.
• Coordinates special or outside training, as requested.
• Provides re-training when necessary.
• Sets up and maintains training systems records.
• Facilitates ergonomic team.
• Develops training materials, including written and visual aids.
• Establishes and maintains a training library.
• Presents established and effective training methods, techniques, and ideas.
• Reports on progress of trainees and personnel under guidance during training period.
• Studies and develops skill in use of better teaching and training methods.
• Evaluates training needs within the facility.
PRODUCTION TRAINER REQUIREMENTS
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent; or related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
• Previous manufacturing or production experience
• OSHA knowledge and ISO certification is preferred but not required
• Proficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, inventory software and order processing systems.
• Effectively write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Previous training, orientation or onboarding experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To submit yourself for the Production Trainer opportunity, please send a current resume to email@example.com or contact the Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information.