Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Blooming Prairie, MN is currently interviewing for a Manufacturing Operator for first shift.
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Operator to work first shift in their Blooming Prairie location. The pay is $12.00.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manufacturing Operator position is responsible for:
· Operating mud flap hydraulic presses
· Assembling poly toolboxes
· Operating a forklift
· Cleaning floors and equipment as necessary
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Manufacturing Operator role.
· Willing to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
· Twist, stand, and bend as needed to perform job duties
· High School diploma or equivalent
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Manufacturing Operator position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-373-1699. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app