Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Blooming Prairie, MN is currently interviewing for a Shipping Clerk for first shift.
Our client is seeking a Shipping Clerk to work first shift in their Blooming Prairie location. The pay is $12.00.
SHIPPING CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES
The Shipping Clerk position is responsible for:
· Packaging pre-pack nuts and bolts
· Packaging shipments for shipping
· Operating a forklift
· Quoting freight costs and preparing billing for ladings and shipping labels
· Entering data into computer for shipments
· Stocking shelves
SHIPPING CLERK REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Shipping Clerk role.
· Willing to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
· Twist, stand, and bend as needed to perform job duties
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the internet
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Shipping Clerk position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-373-1699. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app