Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Blooming Prairie, MN is currently interviewing for a Machine Operator for second shift.
Our client is seeking a Machine Operator to work second shift in their Blooming Prairie location. The pay is $12.00.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Machine Operator position is responsible for:
· Loading and unloading thermoforming and robotic machines
· Inspecting and observing machines and machine products for product conformance
· Operating a forklift
· Hand routering fender parts
· Entering data into computer inventory system
MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Machine Operator role.
· Willing to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
· Twist, stand, and bend as needed to perform job duties
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Basic computer skills
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Machine Operator position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-373-1699. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app