Doherty Career Solutions in partnership with our client, a family owned Construction Company near West Concord, MN is currently interviewing for a Payroll Specialist. This position is a direct hire with the client company. Initial screening is through Doherty Career Solutions.
Due to an increase in business our client company is seeking a Payroll Specialist to complete weekly full cycle payroll. This person will at times be responsible for 300 plus paychecks. This person will also assist Human Resources as needed. They are looking for someone who is smart, has the ability to research for solutions and is analytical. Once established in the role there will be some flexibility to the work week.
PAYROLL SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
The Payroll Specialist position is responsible for:
· Process payroll and other related reporting for work performed in multiple states for union and non-union settings
· Complete garnishment, levy, or child support requests; set up the related deductions and limits.
· Administrative support to the HR department
PAYROLL SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Payroll Specialist role.
· Previous full cycle payroll experience
· Associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Payroll Specialist position, please contact the Doherty Office at 507-384-3534 to learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: http://www.dohertystaffing.com/jobs/jobs
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app