PALLETIZER /3rd shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing for a Palletizer to work at our client company located in Park Rapids, MN. The Palletizer hours are 3rd shift from 11pm to 7am. New higher pay rates!
The Palletizer is required to physically sort, transfer and stack on pallets corrugated cases of frozen food product, according to customer specifications.
The Palletizer position is responsible for:
• Starting and stopping the palletizer
• Change film on stretch wrapper
• Sweeping and cleaning duties during downtime
• Arrange cases of product on a pallet using specific stacking patterns to assure packages meet acceptable shipping standards
• Observe packages moving along a conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective cases/codes
• Reject cases that do not meet acceptable shipping standards
The following are required for the Palletizer role:
• Read production labels and codes to determine sorting and transfer procedures
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers
• Stand on floor continuously
• Use hands and arms continuously to stack cases of product on pallet
• Lift 50 pounds continuously
• Push/pull force up to 50 pounds
• Stoop, knell, crouch, crawl, bend and or twist occasionally
• Work in extreme hot and or cold temperatures
To submit yourself for the Palletizer job opportunity, please first apply online then call our Doherty Staffing Park Rapids office at 218-732-2156.