Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the food industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking Palletizers for these great employment opportunities! There are a variety of shifts available and compensation is dependent upon the shift worked.
Our client started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., and has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While their growth has been remarkable, they have never forgotten where they came from.
Palletizer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Starting and stopping the palletizer
· Change film on stretch wrapper
· Sweeping and cleaning duties during downtime
· Arrange cases of product on a pallet using specific stacking patterns to assure packages meet acceptable shipping standards
· Observe packages moving along a conveyor to identify packages and to detect defective cases/codes
· Reject cases that do not meet acceptable shipping standards
Palletizer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Read production labels and codes to determine sorting and transfer procedures
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers
· Stand on floor continuously
· Use hands and arms continuously to stack cases of product on pallet
· Lift 50 pounds continuously
· Push/pull force up to 50 pounds
· Stoop, knell, crouch, crawl, bend and or twist occasionally
· Work in extreme hot and or cold temperatures
To apply for the Palletizer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Palletizer position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app