Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Owatonna, is currently interviewing for a Production Worker for 1st and 2nd shift.
Our client is seeking a Production Worker, to work 1st and 2nd shift in their Owatonna location. The pay is between $11.00-$15.00
PRODUCTION WORKER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Worker position is responsible for:
· Knowledgeable in carpentry
· Knowledge of how to use hand and power tools
· Wood working experience is a plus
· Operates Machinery
· All other duties as assigned
PRODUCTION WORKER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Worker role:
· Can complete simple mathematical problems containing fractions and/ or decimals.
· Reading measurements
· Blueprint reading
· Ability to drive or be licensed to drive a forklift
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Worker position, please contact the Doherty office at 952-818-3222. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org