Our client is seeking a Production team member to work 1st and 2nd shift 3rd shift, in their Stewartville location. The pay ranges from $11.00-12.00 per hour. The production Team Member performs duties related to accurate cutting of beams and bushings, bushing placement, foam filling, cross arm cleanup, assembling and palletizing. PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY MEMBER RESPONSIBILITES
The Production Assembly Member position is responsible for:
• Product quality and accuracy of outgoing orders
• Assembling all necessary products in a timely manner and according to company standards
• Understanding drill specs and the necessary hardware for each application
PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Team Member role:
• Lift up to 50 lbs regularly and 75 lbs occasionally
• Work with or around power tools, loud equipment, and chemicals
• Mechanically inclined and able to read a tape measure
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Assembly position, please contact the Doherty Rochester office at 507-258-5535. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.