Sr Reporting & Insights Manager - Target Media Network
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR REPORTING & INSIGHTS MANAGER - TARGET MEDIA NETWORK In this role, you will work to develop an industry-leading approach to measurement and testing across all digital channels and platforms. From high-level planning and ideation to communicating strategy to partner teams, Reporting & Insights Managers will drive cutting-edge innovation for the Target Media Network team. The Reporting & Insights Manager is passionate and habitually curious about the digital space and is always looking for new ways to test and learn to drive our business forward. In this role, you will seek to develop the next iteration of ground-breaking measurement technologies, while supporting our core team's current measurement and testing needs.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Reporting & Insights Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Innovate by developing new measurement ideas into reporting and measurement capabilities.
- Support current reporting products by working with our development team to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Develop a test and learn culture within the team that drives bottom line results.
- Support our product teams, by providing testing guidance to improve the performance of our digital media products.
- Ensure that our measurement priorities are aligned with overarching team strategy to support enterprise objectives.
- Lead tests of vendor media to support team objectives and continuously improve our media strategy, targeting tactics, guest experience, and creative elements.
- Work collaboratively with our development teams to support TMN priorities.
- Develop dashboards that provide partner teams with the right information at the right time to help them make the right decisions.
- Identify emerging trends within the industry and harness them to drive the business forward.
- Support our media team by giving them the measurement and testing tools they need to do their jobs more easily and effectively.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the team as a key resource for questions and training related to measurement and testing.
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA Preferred Experience: Minimum 5+ years of proven experience related to the field of digital media measurement.
- Strong understanding and experience with testing- A/B tests, multivariate testing and best practices related to testing in the digital media landscape.
- Hands on experience with DCM, DFP, Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst, and DOMO. Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.
- Experience with development in a big data environment. Knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maximize relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills. Ability to multi-task and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to present effectively, confidently, and persuasively to both internal and external audiences.
- Innovative, strategic thinker.
- Desired - Sequel experience.