Sr Merchandise Specialist | Mobile
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR MERCHANDISE SPECIALIST Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Merchandise Specialist, you'll take the lead as you…
- Set up new vendors with partnership from vendors. Works with vendors to maintain item and vendor data across a SKU intensive $800m Department consisting of 2000+ skus.
- Learn and provide recommendations on the technical process of mobile business, in both pre-paid and contract mobile businesses. Provide support to our Marketsource field team.
- Help achieve an ideal online experience by partnering with vendors, buyers, analysts and contacts at the Fulfillment Centers to problem solve guest contact concerns & issues thru the Item Inaccuracy process and Prob Rec process.
- Maintain responsive communication for the department by acting as the liaison between Import Operations, Transportation, Store Ops and Vendors via phone, fax, email and meetings given various, complex supply chain models (imports, scan based trading, domestic, etc).
- Assist with Marketing Sample coordination including maintaining, requesting, and storing samples for In Store Marketing, Catalogs, Circular, Public Relations, and other various functions.
- Assist with Ad Entry for reporting purposes and providing critical information on items for promotional purposes.
- Monitor and manage process vendor income process.
- Help achieve an ideal in store experience for our guests, solving problems in our stores by working directly with our store team members via the MySupport System
- Problem solve issues at our Fulfillment and Distribution Centers by partnering with analysts to ensure product flows through our supply chain
- Support business at an Enterprise level
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about diversity in relation to working with others; committed to developing an inclusive team
- Previous Merchandise Specialist Experience