Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, you will support and assist BestMark Account Managers. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks: assist with client setup - work orders, work plans, location set-up / management, survey creation / modification, survey instructions, respond to various client inquiries (new and existing) , etc.
Additional responsibilities: assist with ad hoc client requests, track project progress to ensure 100%, on-time completion, and perform general administrative duties.
Minimum Skills and Abilities: Individuals best suited for this position possess the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a given time, regularly
- Natural self-starter with leadership qualities
- Inherent sense of accountability
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to problem-solve independently
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC skills – MS Office Suite (including Excel, Access)
- Proven history of making sound judgment decisions
- Ability to self-help and problem solve independently
- Ability to communicate and perform effectively, especially under client deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business related fields
- Experience in customer experience measurement
- SQL experience
- HTML experience
This is a full-time, salaried position with possible weekend work required. Salary is commensurate with experience. BestMark offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified applicants only please forward your resume with specific salary requirements to email@example.com.
BestMark is one of the nation’s largest customer experience measurement and mystery shopping companies. Our Fortune 50 and Global 500 clients represent some of the most innovative and successful customer-focused organizations in the world. We are a recognized leader and innovator in our industry and Account Services team plays a critical role to maintaining this position. Founded: 1986. Headquarters: Minnetonka, MN. Website: www.bestmark.com