Payroll & Benefits Specialist-Direct Hire-West Suburbs!
Staffing Partners Inc has an exciting opening for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join our growing client's team! This client is a leader in the manufacturing industry and offers great pay/benefits. Excellent opportunity for someone looking for a company they can grow with and a great working environment!
- Process biweekly Payroll.
- Pay expenses weekly through bank ACH.
- Administer Medical, Dental, Payroll and Vacation processes.
- Assist with on-boarding & off-boarding employees.
- Execute corporate credit card programs.
- Process monthly invoices.
- Maintain payroll files (online and paper copies).
- Running monthly reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 4 year degree from an accredited university preferred.
- 2+ years of payroll and benefits experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- SAP & ADP System experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.