Accounts Receivable Clerk-Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk with our client in Minneapolis! The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for invoice processing, payment processing, assisting with month-end close activities, monthly reconciliations and contacting customers. This is a direct hire position with a growing company and offers great pay/benefits!
- Perform timely invoicing of customers including correspondence via mail and email.
- Contact delinquent AR accounts.
- Process credit card payments through third-party website.
- Enter customer payments into ERP software.
- File pre-lien notices and lien waivers.
- Obtain and notarize signature of General Manager.
- Ensure AR records are filed neatly and readily accessible.
- Send out customer account statements.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Assist with preparation for month-end and year-end close.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or two (2) years of comparable experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Dynamics AX or other ERP software a plus.