Quality Assurance Inspector
- Perform Clean Room Quality Assurance inspection activities.
- Perform Boxing Quality Assurance inspection activities.
- Support sterilization load construction in Boxing.
- Support Clean Room/Boxing Material Review Board activities.
- Support all activities associated with sterilization as directed by Quality Assurance Manager.
- Perform production release.
- Perform as Lead Inspector.
- Perform receiving inspection.
- High School Graduate and/or equivalent. Good overall understanding of QA and QC practices and procedures.
- Technical School courses in QA related subjects. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Technical School Graduate in QA or manufacturing related fields preferred.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing Quality Assurance.
- Familiar with medical device sterilization preferred.
- Experience in mechanical inspection, process monitoring, and manufacturing documentation.
- Ability to read dimensioned drawings.
- Basic understanding of Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances.
- Experience in FDA, QSP, ISO 9002, and Quality statistics.