Quality Assurance Inspector
- Quality control.
- Check drawings.
- Return goods to manufacturer.
- File maintenance.
- Responsible for keeping current with any new devices, materials and processes
- Inspect all incoming items and product returns per inspection plans and work instructions
- Assist in the maintenance and documentation of all equipment requiring calibration including dissemination of equipment to various departments for quality control.
- Assist in other department/corporate areas as needed/requested by supervisor.
- High School Graduate and/or equivalent.
- Two year technical degree preferred.
- Must understand blueprints, technical documents, and manuals with demonstrated ability to interpret requirements to ensure products meet quality standards.
- Training/certification to ISO 13485 and GMP standards required.
- 1-4 years of experience in quality control, inspection and metrology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak effectively with auditors, suppliers and management.
- Experience providing technical reports, analysis and documentation using Microsoft Office and analytical software such as Minitab.
- Advance inspection techniques using measurement instruments such as gauges, micrometers, calipers, indicators, comparators, microscopes and smart scopes.
- Ability to pay attention to detail to provide precise and accurate measurements, documents and quality records.