Financial Analyst II
Humera is seeking a Financial Analyst for our client in Mounds View. This is a Long-Term contract opportunity!
- Develop new standard monthly reports for expense, capital & headcount in Excel or Tableau. Reports should highlight variance between actual & AOP/forecast
- Provides insights for action by analyzing & interpreting data/trends and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Partner with senior IT leaders to establish and execute on enterprise IT strategies. Align organization to meet global IT cost targets through standardization, vendor consolidation, and other efficiency initiatives. Report on cost savings activities on monthly basis.
- Partner with Sourcing and Legal on large contract negotiations with IT suppliers. Provide financial analysis, guidance on complex accounting transactions, operational guidance, and funding options.
- Review contract language to ensure the company realizes the intended benefits of the agreement.
- Provide financial consultation for IT projects on a global basis. Review and approve all global IT spending as required by CIO (Capital Authorization Requests and Purchase Orders)
- Ability to operate within a complex matrixed organization, & experience partnering with senior leaders and providing leadership in managing the function and establishing its strategic direction.
- Experience in accounting related to capital projects and complex supplier contracts.
- Partnering with Project Mgmt Office on process improvements.
- Experience supporting a corporate IT function & an understanding of key IT concepts such as cloud computing, network infrastructure, data centers, security initiatives, software licensing, etc.
- Organizes and structures business information to arrive at meaningful conclusions and recommendations. Develops innovative alternatives and solutions.
- Experience with Lean Sigma a plus