Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Gaylord, is currently interviewing for a 1st shift Janitor. The pay is $12.00 per hour.
Our client, Michael Foods, is seeking workers to fill janitor openings in the main plant in its Gaylord location. These cleaning jobs are for 1st shift, and the pay is $12.00 per hour.
JANITOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Janitor is responsible for:
· Cleaning of the non-production areas of the plant.
· Emptying wastebaskets and replacing liners, dusting furniture, dust and damp mopping hard surface floors and stairs, cleaning doors, windowsills, and vacuuming rugs in all offices including entrances, etc. to maintain a neat, clean and sanitary working environment.
· Dust lockers, empty waste baskets, clean and refill all restroom dispensers, clean mirrors and chrome fittings
· Clean and sanitize all toilets, showers, locker room benches, floors, walls, partitions and sinks in the men's and women's locker/restroom and lunchrooms to maintain Michael Foods GMP standards throughout the entire plant.
JANITOR JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous janitorial experience preferred.
Come start your career at Michael Foods! Not only will you be a valued member of the world's largest producer of processed egg products, but you also will be a part of a larger family that gives back to its workers, consumers, and the community.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Janitor position, please contact the Doherty On-Site Michael Foods-Gaylord office at 507-237-4550. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app