PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with an area manufacturer in search of a Plant Maintenance Technician for their St. Cloud, MN facility. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. This is a night shift position, 4:30pm to 3:00am. Our client offers a competitive wage based on qualifications & experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the facility and equipment in such a manner as to maximize plant efficiency and reduce downtime.
PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, installs, troubleshoots, repairs and overhauls production equipment and support systems
- Maintains fire protection and safety equipment
- Completes maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns and major overhauls
- Trains machine operators in preventive maintenance procedures and minor repair techniques
- Provides technical assistance to all production personnel, including supervisors and managers, on machine setups, tooling, grinding operations and ways to utilize equipment
- Assists in maintaining and/or operating the boiler system
- Works on projects as determined by the Maintenance Manager or Team Leaders
PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Two-year technical college degree or equivalent in related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience preferred
- Strong mechanical ability
- Tooling and woodworking equipment experience a plus
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics and welding
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of plant safety and environmental practices, regulations and procedures
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.