Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance candidate to work in a rubber manufacturing facility located in Brooklyn Center, MN. In this position, you would have extensive training on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift for your regularly scheduled hours. We are looking for someone to work as a part of a team to provide customers with a quality, packaged product in a timely manner. They pay for this position is dependent on your qualifications. We'd love to talk to you about your skills and experience!
As a Quality Assurance candidate, you will be a part of a team that designs and manufactures difficult, high-precision parts for virtually every major industry. The company's vast experience has enabled them to build a reputation not just as a premier rubber resource, but a strategic partner that prides them self with finding solutions to the most difficult projects with success.
Quality Assurance Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove excess flash and/or contamination from rubber or rubber covered parts by using a variety of hand tools or motor driven devices and to visually inspect for flaws as defined by method sheets, prints or workmanship standards.
- To manually inspect with gages, clean, package and identify parts.
- Operate cryogenic deflasher and tumblers to remove flash from parts.
- Operate ultrasonic cleaner, Unimat wash machines, and vibratory tumbler to clean parts.
- Perform light hand trim operations as time allows.
- Experience with inspection and working with small parts.
- They should have a good attention to detail and be willing to sit in one spot for consecutive hours.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
The Quality Assurance Requirements:
- Must have excellent attendance and reliability
- Strong attention to detail needed
- Steel toe boots required
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
If you have questions or need additional information, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883. To apply for the Quality Assurance position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app