Trimmer and Inspector
Trimmer and Inspector
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Trimmer and Inspector to work in a rubber manufacturing facility located in Brooklyn Center, MN. In this position, you would have extensive training on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift for your regularly scheduled hours. We are looking for someone to work as a part of a team to provide customers with a quality, packaged product in a timely manner. They pay for this position is dependent on your qualifications. We'd love to talk to you about your skills and experience!
As a Trimmer and Inspector, you will be a part of a team that designs and manufactures difficult, high-precision parts for virtually every major industry. The company's vast experience has enabled them to build a reputation not just as a premier rubber resource, but a strategic partner that prides them self with finding solutions to the most difficult projects with success.
Trimmer and Inspector Responsibilities
The Trimmer and Inspector position is responsible for:
- Remove excess flash and/or contamination from rubber or rubber covered parts by using a variety of hand tools or motor driven devices and to visually inspect for flaws as defined by method sheets, prints or workmanship standards.
- To manually inspect with gages, clean, package and identify parts.
- Operate cryogenic deflasher and tumblers to remove flash from parts.
- Operate ultrasonic cleaner, Unimat wash machines, and vibratory tumbler to clean parts.
- Rinse and dry.
- Perform light hand trim operations as time allows.
- Experience with inspection and working with small parts.
- They should have a good attention to detail and be willing to sit in one spot for consecutive hours.
- Will be lifting average 10 pounds throughout the shift.
- Dust shelves, sweep floor, empty trash, and perform other related cleaning duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the Production Manager.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
The Trimmer and Inspector Requirements
The following are required for the Trimmer and Inspector role:
- Must have excellent attendance and reliability
- Strong attention to detail needed
- Steel toe boots required
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
If you have questions or need additional information, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883. To apply for the Trimmer/Inspector position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app