Structural Design Engineer
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with one of North America's and most respected and engineering organizations that is looking to add a Structural Design Engineer to their team. This company offers a full range of services including early contractor involvement, feasibility studies, estimating, design, procurement, construction, and equipment installation and construction management. Their experience ranges from existing facility expansion and renovation to new facilities, maintenance and shutdowns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop engineering design principles and procedures to performing intricate engineering design work.
- Coordinate with other design group team members to review and exchange project information necessary for design and development; utilize project database to request reviews, hold list, requests for information, and other disciplines.
- Develop plans, drawings, and 3D models; verify all designs meet structural quality and design standards.
- Prepare information needed to develop design drawings; create guidelines, checklists and other knowledge base documents, and mentor other team members in design and drafting techniques.
- Prepare project meetings, pipe rack meetings, initial and design meetings, and inform managers of project decisions.
- Prepare and file master sets, superseded drawings, and original drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret multi-discipline engineering and vendor documents
- Experience utilizing a computer-aided drafting program (MicroStation, AutoCAD, GeoPak, NavisWorks), and basic knowledge of the latest computer operating systems
- Ability to communicate through emails and utilize electronic meeting requests to owners, contractors, vendors, and other contacts outside of company.
To submit yourself for the Structural Design Engineer opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app