UltiPro Payroll/HRIS Expert Needed
Staffing Partners is looking for a UltiPro expert to help with our client's implementation. This person needs to possess strong skills with the HRIS/Payroll program and the ability to configure/manage the system. This is a direct hire position paying $75K-$85K.
- Process transactions
- Perform audits to maintain data integrity and quality
- Play vital role in system upgrades and testing
- Design, test, and troubleshoot internal/external integrations
- Maximize UltiPro system for business needs
- Assists in paying employees by managing the production and issuance of paychecks/electronic deposits
- Prepare reports
- Resolves and is responsible for payroll discrepancies
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Ensure all employees’ hours are submitted/approved and correctly uploaded into UltiPro
- Process payroll
- Maintain and manage payroll files and records
- Prepare quarterly and annual wage reconciliations and W2 processing
- Assist in journal entry preparation of payroll activity
- Run reports using UltiPro as requested by business units
- Assist with filing federal and state tax payments
- Assist in regular audits to ensure data accuracy
- 2+ of Ultimate Payroll experience
- Experience implementing UltimatePro.
- Payroll processing experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately.
- Understand and analyze business decisions to determine organizational and system impact
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
If you are an interested and qualified candidate please submit your resume using the built-in StarTribune application feature and click Apply Now, or you may email your information to email@example.com with JHGPYRA in the subject line. Thank you!