Accountant- St. Cloud, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a manufacturing company in St. Cloud to hire an Accountant. The Accountant will be responsible for reconciliations, budgeting, year-end reporting, and a variety of transactional duties.
*Direct Hire opportunity
$55-60K (potential flexibility for the right candidate)
- Prepare and maintain monthly, quarterly, and year end reconciliations, journal entries, and supporting records.
- Assists in preparation of annual budget/plans.
- Prepares month-end and year-end reports for use by management. Assists Controller with the general ledger close activity and coordination with corporate office.
- Perform functional duties in workers compensation, fixed assets, AR/AP sub-ledgers, inventory, sales analysis, taxes, and intercompany transactions
- Ensure plant is fully compliant with company policies and procedures. Perform self-testing as outlined by Internal Audit directed schedule.
- Assist with internal, external and tax audits.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis to management to support decision making for the division.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting highly preferred
- 3-5 years of Accounting; manufacturing experience preferred
- Extensive general ledger and financial statement preparation
- Proficient in Excel, and preferably ERP systems