Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the electronic connector and interconnector systems industry in Fridley, MN. We are seeking Quality Inspectors on 1st shift (Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm) for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be working in a world-class connector design and manufacturing facility that is focused on micro-miniature and nano-miniature electronic connectors and interconnector systems. You will be part of a dynamic team producing high-level quality connectors used in the aerospace, military, and medical industries.
Quality Inspector Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test devices to ensure they function correctly.
- Package tested devices for distribution.
- Read work orders and dictation, along with engineering prints.
- Utilize tools (micrometers, calipers, etc.) and microscopes for inspecting products.
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications:
- Willingness to sit for up to 10 hours, while staying focused on tasks at hand.
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity.
- Ability to perform repetitive hand motion with small parts.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
To apply for the Quality Inspector position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Quality Inspector position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our app for iOS and Android | www.doherty.jobs/app