7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently hiring Quality Inspectors to work on 1st shift (Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm) in Fridley, MN. In this Quality Inspector position, you will have the opportunity to earn $14 per hour.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be working in a world-class connector design and manufacturing facility that is focused on micro-miniature and nano-miniature electronic connectors and interconnector systems. You will be part of a dynamic team producing high-level quality connectors used in the aerospace, military, and medical industries.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities
- Test devices to ensure they function correctly
- Package tested devices for distribution
- Read work orders and dictation, along with engineering prints
- Utilize tools (micrometers, calipers, etc.) and microscopes for inspecting products
Quality Inspector Requirements
- Willingness to sit for up to 10 hours, while staying focused on tasks at hand
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity
- Ability to perform repetitive hand motion with small parts
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
If you have questions about this position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro office in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883. To apply for the Quality Inspector position, please click Apply Now.
Download our app for iOS and Android | www.doherty.jobs/app