Legal Administrative Assistant
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Wadena MN, is currently interviewing for a Legal Secretary.
Our client in Wadena is seeking a Legal Assistant to work in their Wadena office. This is a full time, Temporary position that will start in May and go through July, with hours from 8:15AM-5PM. Pay is $12 to $14 an hour depending on experience.
LEGAL SECRETARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Expected to handle dictation
• Prepare numerous types of documents that include pleadings, discovery, deeds, trusts and supporting documents
• Client contact
• Working on a variety of projects independently are part of the position
• Some travel may be required occasionally
LEGAL SECRETARY REQUIREMENTS
• Must have legal experience in litigation, real estate, probate, wills, and estate planning
• Experience in the Microsoft Suite Products, PC Law, and Gear Player
• Ideal candidate would be a confident team player who loves challenges
• Flexibility and a positive attitude is a must
• A college degree or certificate is not necessary, but extensive experience is required
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Legal Secretary position, first apply online at www.doherty.jobs and then please contact the Doherty Perham office at 218.346.7749. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Doherty Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity and drug free employer.