Production Supervisor - Nights
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with an area manufacturer in search of a Production Supervisor for their St. Cloud location. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. This is a NIGHT SHIFT position, 4:30pm to 3:00am. Our client offers a very competitive wage based on qualifications & experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Production Supervisor is a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for overall leadership and performance of their assigned team. This position will be accountable for the overall safety, quality and productivity/profitability of their assigned department.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interview, train and orientate new employees
- Evaluate performance of all employees in department
- Direct the operation of all work centers in department and monitor production
- Meet order demands and plan workload to accomplish production on time.
- Communicate with other supervisors regarding production schedule, material flow and manpower needs
- Ensure that operators complete regular preventive maintenance
- Investigate accidents, determine causes and implement measures to prevent recurrence
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum three years of leadership experience required
- 2 years of postsecondary education
- Good decision-making skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication skills
- Good with math and calculations; understand metric system and use of measuring devices
- Ability to read and interpret customer orders, blueprints and specifications on all parts
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.