Ramalynn Academy, located in Bloomington, MN USA, (with an offsite campus in Apple Valley) is an independent private, non-sectarian day school founded in 1985 by Lynn Ramalingam for children pre-K through grade 8. The school has an off-site farm in Lonsdale, MN, where children learn about agriculture, green energy technology and nature. Ramalynn Academy is an innovative school, and in the year 2012, extended its school year similar to schools in countries such as South Korea, Japan, India, and China to better meet global academic standards. Ramalynn Academy has evolved into a premier prep school, serving children preschool through middle school. Ramalynn has produced many talented students and athletes, welcomed at the best high schools in the state and in the world.
What really sets Ramalynn apart is our mission. It is simply, "To teach children respect, tolerance and compassion to all life on earth." Ramalynn's educational philosophy follows Plato's and Socrates' approach to encourage children to think for themselves.
• Ramalynn is now recruiting Teachers and pre-school Assistant Teachers for school year 2017-2018.
• Full-time and part-time exceptional opportunities are available for pre-K through grade 8.
• Experience not necessary. New graduates welcome to apply.
• Spanish Language, Tecnology, and, Music
• Seeking teachers with Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Education or Child Development
Montessori certification preferred but not required.
For more information on Ramalynn Academy, visit our website at www.Ramalynn.org.
.Please send a cover letter and resume to:
8800 Queen Avenue South
Bloomington, MN 55431