Data Analyst II
Humera is seeking a Data analyst for our client in Wayzata, The person is this role will Analyze and Deliver New Reporting Request, Support FIBI Commercial Excellence NA's Shared Sales, Create and Troubleshoot Advanced Reporting/Data Solutions while improve Data Integrity. This is a short-term contract opportunity!
- Responsible for successfully collecting, cleaning, loading, and reporting each month for FIBI Commercial Excellence NA.
- Collect quarterly Global data on top Enterprise Accounts.
- Assist in developing and implement new scorecards.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to identify Business Intelligence needs, analyze requirements, and provide proposals for reasonable and feasible solutions.
- Help implement and maintain the solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively navigate the organization
- Ability to take initiative and operate in ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated to problem solve with little direction
- Hard working and driven to achieve deadlines
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proficient with complex Excel formulas and Pivot Tables
- Extensive computer work is required
- 2 + years of full-time Business experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science or Finance
- Experience with query writing (SQL), report writing (Business Objects), MS Access, Alteryx
- Ability to understand business requirements and identify data patterns, trends and risks
- Experience leading, organizing, and presenting at meetings
- Comfortable working with complex data: relationships, analysis, support, ERD diagrams
- Experience with educating and training others and/or helping clients and customers with using data and reporting to solve problems
- Understanding of advanced reporting, business intelligence, database querying and data warehousing concepts